Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Technology 301

Well, I told my kids I'd be dancing around them with this technology course, and now my husband calls me the "Digital Goddess." Cool. Yes, we have the Skype and we have the Logitech camera to go with it, and our daughter has been calling us from Germany via Skype. She is with a family who has a computer, and Skype, and now, guess what?... the same Logitech camera we have, so... today we got to meet the parents. Their son stayed with us in March, so we knew him, but today was parent introduction day.

So, I have the Koha finished, have accounts on Grazr and ZoomClouds, and am now waiting for the muse to tell me what to do with them. All in good time....

The garden is doing great, lots of sun and lots of rain. Speaking of rain, we had a lightening storm last night and I kept leaving and returning the chat, I felt like I had a revolving door because I got disconnected so often. Yes, technology is amazing... when it works.

Have a great day...

No comments: