Friday, July 27, 2007

They think it's progress...

to have U-Scan machines at the grocery store. But this is what I think... it is just one more way to acquire stress, which we do not need in our lives, thank-you-very-much. Every time I am with my daughter she insists on using the thing, and it always, I mean always sends us a message, "Please wait for customer service." It doesn't like that I bring my own bag, it thinks I am stealing 10 ounces of something. It can't read my bonus buy card, which has grown weary with wear, and cannot be scanned, it has to be entered manually. And... I don't get any sort of discount because I am working more, and one store employee is working less ~ the one I would have gone to if I had not brought my daughter along. This is why I NEVER, and I will repeat this, NEVER go to the U-Scan machine, because what it really is is a U-Might-Get-Stress-From-Using-This machine.

Later....

No comments: