Monday, May 28, 2007

Taking it one step at a time...

Well, I am adding to my del.icio.us account, gearing up to purchase a remote headset for Skype, taking it one step at a time, not hyperventilating at all the information posted to the New Basement Tapes, and all of my Google Reader feeds.

On another note, the garden is doing much better now that my daughter and I weeded another 200 artichokes, which were, yes, "choking" the tomato plants. It's an Art thing (my dad) because that's about all he planted last year, and never turned the garden, and the things just keep multiplying. When we turned the dirt this year to plant the tomatoes, we must have dug up hundreds of them, but if you just get half of one, it regenerates and multiplies.... so, you just have to keep up with it. Also added were parsley, basil, and a lovely white eggplant plant. My grandmother was the best gardener, with the greenest thumb. She had violets all over the house, and parsley all over the garden. I did not inherit that thumb, although I did make a strawberry/rhubarb crisp yesterday from the rhubarb in my front yard, which is the only place I get sun, hence the gardening at my parent's house.

Like I said before, I like three day weekends...

No comments: